Internal + external Skin & Beauty approach
Naturopathy helps address any internal factors contributing to your current skin condition.
This could be hormonal, gut, stress or diet related.
Naturopathy is the fusion of herbal medicine, clinical nutrition, counselling, lifestyle shifts and functional testing to help you find your balance again. The magic lies in the holistic & individualised treatment plan for each client encompassing physical, mental & spiritual health.
Emily-Rose is our degree qualified Naturopath (BHS.c) & Corneotherapist. She has been immersed within herbal product formulation and the skin industry for over 10 years.
Her biggest passion is sharing the power of herbal medicine with women who are experiencing acne, hormonal breakouts, eczema, rosacea and psoriasis.
WHAT TO EXPECT
During your Naturopathy consultation we will cover topics such as:
· Current health conditions in depth
· Contributing factors that may be leading to health conditions
· Past health history and how it all connects
· Family health history and preventative care taking into account genetic predispositions
· Lifestyle & environmental factors - Food, movement and sleeping patterns.
· Emotional health & mindset
· Prescription of any indicated herbs, nutrients and/or food as medicine recipes.
· Referral for any indicated pathology testing
Within 24 hours your individualised treatment plan will be emailed to you which includes how to take your new supplements, goals, recipes and additional education to support you.
INITIAL CONSULTATION $149.95
Ready to dive a little deeper into your skin condition?
RETURN CONSULTATION $79.95
Track your progress and make any additional changes or modifications to your current treatment plan.